We are very passionate about what we do - and it shows! The Celebrants Training College is helping to improve the standard of Celebrants both here in Australia, New Zealand and abroad. Sally Cant who has been an authorised Celebrant since 1995 is the owner of The Celebrants Training College. Sally is one of Australia's leading Celebrants and trainers and has been involved in the training of Celebrants since 2001. Sally’s first book The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy has sold over 7000 copies and is the text book for many training organisations both here in Aust, New Zealand and the USA. Her second book – Conversations About Death is now available - www.conversationsaboutdeath.com.au and www.amazon.com Sally is a sought after speaker and often speaks at conference in Australia and NZ.
We offer first class, inspiring, best practice training to clients. All our trainers are qualified Celebrants training celebrants. We have skills in business and celebrancy and can offer you the very best in training.
Care - Treat everyone as individuals worthy of our care, respect and best endeavours.
Love - We want our customers to love our business as much as we do.
Appreciation - Recognise and value the continued support of our clients and the efforts of our staff.
Professionalism - Operating in a professional manner with honesty and integrity towards all people.
Make a difference - We want to make the world a better place for everyone.
Inspire - We inspire people to be the best they can be
Dreams - We help to make your dream come true.
A good ceremony can change lives. A great ceremony can transform lives.
We believe our business stands out because we are caring, ethical human beings who just love what we do. We make things easy for you to understand and always treat you with respect. Celebrancy is a fast growing industry where our clientele expect the best to be delivered. We help you to achieve this in a Best-Practice, high standard way. We as Celebrants have a huge social and legal responsibility that must not be underestimated. The training is comprehensive to ensure you can deliver the high standard that the client expects. We make no apologies to the fact that we will challenge you to improve your level of service and experience. We are accessible and promote communication with other students.
We have a vast array of courses to suit your needs - whether you are a student aspiring to become a great celebrant or if you have many years experience in the industry we can help you to improve your skills.
We set a very high standard in business ethics and delivery. The proof is in the continual growth of our business and the repeat work for clients, along with referrals to new clients.
Sally has been training and consulting to celebrants for many years. She has lectured for Swinburne University and Wodonga TAFE in (Plan, Conduct and Review CHCMCEL401A). She has lead the Ongoing Professional Development around the countryside during the years 2003-2019. Sally has consulted in many diverse subjects from Celebrancy to Computer Skills through to Advertising and Marketing.
- Civil Marriage Celebrant (CMC), appointed by Attorney General’s Dept, 1995
- Author of The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy - and Conversations About Death
- Past Vice President and National Committee member of NDAN - National Death Advocacy Network
- Past President of the Celebrants Association of Australia - www.celebrantsassociation.org.au
- Inaugural Member of FIMAC - Funeral Industry Ministerial Advisory Council
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy CHC42608 and CHC41015
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma of Celebrancy (ICC)
- Owner/Director of The Celebrants Training College Pty Ltd
- OPD Trainer 2003-2019
- Lecturer - Certificate IV in Celebrancy
- Trainer of Celebrants in their Ongoing Professional Development
- Prior Editorial Board member of Threshold Magazine
- Prior National Committee Member of MAREAA
- 20 years as a National Manager of Communication Agencies – including - Ross Graphics and Social Change Media
- 25 years as a Music teacher
- Teacher and Lecturer- RMIT, Swinburne, Wodonga TAFE et el
- Corporate MC
- Speaker at a number of conferences - CANZ NZ, CCGA Monash Parkville, CCNA Richmond et el.
- MC and Presenter for the MARENC – Marriage and Relationship Educators National Conference 2009
The Celebrants Training College
6 Morton Place
Rowville 3178, Victoria
Mobile: 0408 691 405
ABN: 46 084 126 734